Ingredients for the Crust:
- 40g self-rising flour;
- 30g Vanilla Whey Blend Protein Powder;
- 12g Coconut Flour;
- 5g Zero Cal Sweetener;
- 150 g fat-free Greek yogurt;
- 75g egg white.
Ingredients for the OREO topping:
- 45g Vanilla Whey Blend Protein Powder;
- 22g Black Cocoa Powder;
- 5g Zero Cal Sweetener.
Ingredients for Protein Topping (I only used a little):
- 30g Whey Blend Vanilla Protein Powder;
- 15g Powdered Sugar;
- Cold water until consistency.
- finely chopped OREO.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Add all dry crust ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid lumps.
- Then add the wet ingredients and mix until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Add the dough to the middle of a large piece of parchment paper.
- Spread the crust out to about 12-13 inches. Spread the dough inside out in a circular motion to ensure the edges are thick for the crust.
- Bake the dough for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the OREO protein topping. Add all the frosting ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid lumps.
- Gradually add cold water and mix until you get a slightly runny glaze consistency. It will thicken in the fridge.
- Do the same process for the protein coating as well. Just be careful that you only need a little cold water. It’s easy to overdo it.
- Once the dough is baked, remove from the oven and for 5 min let it cool.
- Add the OREO Protein Topping to the crust and sprinkle with crushed OREO Thins.
- Add protein topping on top.
Slice and enjoy!
Macros for the whole pizza:
- 696 calories;
- 60g of carbs;
- 8g of fat;
- 90g of protein.