- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour;
- 1 tsp baking soda;
- 1 tsp salt;
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature;
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar;
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed;
- 2 large eggs;
- 2 tsp vanilla extract;
- 2 cups Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- In a separate larger bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until creamy and smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture until it’s just combined.
- Fold in the Ghirardelli chocolate chips until they’re evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop rounded balls of cookie dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are lightly golden brown and the centers are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy your homemade Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookies!
These cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with delicious Ghirardelli chocolate chips that provide a rich, intense flavor in every bite. The combination of the butter, sugars and vanilla extract creates a perfect base for the chocolate chips, resulting in a satisfying and irresistible cookie. These cookies are great for a quick snack, a dessert, or a treat to share with friends and family.
I hope you enjoy making and savoring these delicious Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookies!