- 2 cups milk;
- 1/2 cup heavy cream;
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar;
- 6 Oreo cookies, crushed;
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the milk, heavy cream, and sugar. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies to the saucepan and stir to combine. Continue to heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it begins to simmer.
- Once the mixture is simmering, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Allow the cookies and cream milk to cool slightly before serving. You can serve it warm, but it’s best served chilled.
- If desired, you can strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove any larger pieces of cookie.
- Pour the cookies and cream milk into glasses, and top with additional crushed Oreo cookies, if desired.
That’s it! Enjoy your creamy, delicious cookies and cream milk.