- 1 cup all-purpose flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 1/2 cup milk;
- 1/2 cup water;
- 2 tablespoons sugar;
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract;
- 1/4 teaspoon salt;
- Butter for greasing the pan;
- Sliced strawberries;
- Sliced bananas.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, eggs, milk, water, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until a smooth batter forms. The batter should now rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and grease it with butter. Take 1/4 cup of the crepe batter and swirl it around to cover the surface.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and start to release from the pan. Flip the crepe with a spatula and cook on the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter until all the crepes are made.
- Spread a generous amount of Nutella on each crepe. Next, add slices of strawberry and banana.
- Fold each crepe in half and then in half again to form a triangle. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious crepe with Nutella, strawberries, and bananas!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Have a great Valentine’s Day with a delicious dish!