- 500g ground chicken breast;
- 2 cloves of minced garlic;
- 1 small chopped onion;
- Salt and pepper to taste;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- 200g frozen puff pastry;
- 1 beaten egg for brushing.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and sauté until soft and lightly browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the ground chicken and mix well with the garlic and onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the chicken is fully cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let it cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a smooth surface and cut to into desired-size rectangles. You can use a knife or a pastry cutter for precise measurements.
- Place a portion of chicken in the center of each puff pastry rectangle. Make sure not to put too much filling, as this can cause the pastry to open during cooking.
- Wrap the pastry around the filling, sealing the edges with the beaten egg. Gently press the edges to make sure they are well sealed.
- Place the turnovers on a greased baking sheet and brush with the remaining beaten egg. This will help give a golden and crispy crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy.
My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site. He was once entirely right. This publish actually made my day. You can not imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!